THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumaat, 15 Mei 2009

I miss you.. My 13..

My River Of Sorrow
begans to lost its water..
But suddenly..

Day by day, there has been a heavy rain..

Then came this innocent cloud..
It tries to speak and shed away my tears,.
It comforts me with his beautiful smiles..
It tells me a lot of things
that i should know about in this world..
It teaches me how to laugh..
And..How to keep inlove with each other..

Then..When the day had reached to a new
sunshine..My dear cloud has to leave me..
Once again.. My river of sorrow begans to lost its water..
And for the last time.. My river and i sang the painful poetry..,

My Dear cloud..
I long for your touched
and love..
But you never come..

Im missing you..So damn much..
Until then.. The dry season had come..
You.. Still .. Wasn't there..
Beside me..

0 comments: